Digital Marketing – a road to modern marketing
Digital Marketing is the term associated with the promotion of brands and companies that use electronic media, mainly the Internet.
Although these technologies were present before, there has been a rapid increase in their use over the years. Being a digital marketer is much more different today than a decade ago. Where the audience was smaller and we had to focus only on the content of the website and SEO, but nowadays, digital marketing is knowing that social networks and digital channels work together, how they interact.
Digital marketing consists of reaching customers through digital channels, such as search engines, social networks, email, etc. These digital channels link consumers and sellers and facilitate individual communication between the company and customers.
In simple words, any type of marketing that includes the promotion of goods and services through any digital medium is called DIGITAL MARKETING.
Digital marketing includes platforms such as:
- Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, Pinterest.
- Business networking sites like LinkedIn.
- Promotional ads through emails.
- Payment pop-ups.
- Clickbait links for viral content.
Why digital marketing is important to drive the growth of any business:
- It is the most profitable way to promote your business
- It gives results in real-time (you can see everything in real-time, including the number of visitors, the most active time of the day, conversion rates, bounce rates, etc.)
- Help your business brand
- Higher participation rate
- Faster advertising
- Easy analytics
- Global business
- Measuring statistics is easy
- Attend to specific interests
- Provide specific results
- Build your brands
- Increase brand loyalty
- Increase satisfaction